Friday, April 06, 2007

Baby Shower at Dave's Work

Well, not many people actually stayed for the shower. Several just dropped off gifts. But it was still fun!



Janet's mother made the cake that Dave and Janet had fun decapitating.




We got lots of cool stuff including many, many diapers. We got a total of 86 Newborn sized diapers and 566 (that's enough for over 2 months at 9 per day) Size 1 diapers. So... please don't get us any more Size 1 diapers!!! We have no idea how long she'll be that size!


Thank you so much to everyone who gave us a gift! It's awesome to know so many people care!

2 comments:

Unconscious said...

I know I had a blast, I only wish I could give you guys more.

To thank me though, please feel free to name the baby after me ;)

Anonymous said...

Is there any cake left?